- RSS Channel Showcase 3586687
- RSS Channel Showcase 6555024
- RSS Channel Showcase 5040566
- RSS Channel Showcase 6812488
Articles on this Page
- 05/17/17--08:08: _Landmark Prom
- 05/17/17--08:11: _4th Term Family Week
- 05/17/17--08:21: _March Students of t...
- 05/17/17--08:24: _April Students of t...
- 05/17/17--08:37: _Anthropology- Mummi...
- 05/19/17--07:25: _Anthropology- Archa...
- 05/17/17--08:08: Landmark Prom
- 05/17/17--08:11: 4th Term Family Week
- 05/17/17--08:21: March Students of the Month
- 05/17/17--08:24: April Students of the Month
- 05/17/17--08:37: Anthropology- Mummification
- 05/19/17--07:25: Anthropology- Archaeology
This year's prom theme was Gatsby. We held several live action games of clue with prizes. The gym was decorated with each room for the game. Scrumptious food was provided, students danced, a great time was had by all!
King & Queen: Chris Webber and Kim Linch
Senior Royalty: Logan Hulet and Maddie Terry
Junior Royalty: Oscar Medina and Lily Jex
Our final family week went down as follows:
Monday: Birthday Donuts
Tuesday: Karaoke @ Lunch
Wednesday: Advisory competition- Tug of War
Thursday: Stress Relief Activity
Friday: Vital Behaviors Drawing
This term in Anthropology, students learned about Physical Anthropology and types of preservation. To better understand the environments and contexts where human preservation can occurr, students mummified chicken bones. There were 5 types of preservation they studied- Bog Bodies, Ice Mummies, Desert Mummies, Chinchorro Mummies, and classical Egyptian Mummification. After several weeks, students exhumed their mummies and compared the results.